- Referat Diakonie und Ökumene
- Aktuelles aus der Diakonie
- Diakonische Beratung
- Flucht und Migration / Refuge and Migration (D/E)
- Freiwilligendienste bei der Diakonie
- Diakonische Einrichtungen
- Weitere Angebote
- Fachberatung für evangelische Kindertageseinrichtungen
- Förderverein Diakonie in der Lippischen Landeskirche e.V.
Migration counselling for young people - Jugendmigrationsdienst - JMD
As one of over 450 youth "Jugendmigrationsdienste" (JMD) nationwide, we accompany young people with migration background aged 12 to 27. We offer individual support and counselling in the process of school, vocational and social integration in Germany. Group and educational offers as well as networking with schools, training companies, integration course providers and other welfare institutions für young people are also among the main tasks of the JMD.
We offer counseling and support
- in personal problem situations
- in questions of language learning
- in the school sector
- in questions of vocational education
- with authorities and offices
- in the recognition of certificates and vocational qualifications
- in financial matters
The "Jugendmigrationsdienste" are part of the initiative "Jugend Stärken" of the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ).
Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.,
Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
and by appointment