- Referat Diakonie und Ökumene
- Aktuelles aus der Diakonie
- Diakonische Beratung
- Flucht und Migration / Refuge and Migration (D/E)
- Freiwilligendienste bei der Diakonie
- Diakonische Einrichtungen
- Weitere Angebote
- Fachberatung für evangelische Kindertageseinrichtungen
- Förderverein Diakonie in der Lippischen Landeskirche e.V.
There are many specific issues and challenges that refugees have to deal with. As Church of Lippe, we work together with two committed diaconal organisations, so that refugees can find such advice close to their home - mostly in their own town. Further institutions complete the offer in Lippe.
The Regional Counselling of the "Flüchtlingshilfe Lippe e.V." and the "Stiftung Herberge zur Heimat" includes the following questions:
- the asylum procedure and subsequent applications
- the consolidation of residence
- family reunification
- working permits
- asylum seeker benefit law and social law
- many other topics
In addition, "Flüchtlingshilfe Lippe e.V." offers specialised counselling for unaccompanied minor refugees (project "BeStärkt").
The "Jugendmigrationsdienst" (Youth Migration Service), which accompanies people aged 12 to 27 mainly in questions of integration, is located in the department for Diaconia and Ecumenical Relations of the Landeskirchenamt.
► Flüchtlingshilfe Lippe e.V.
- Information about Flüchtlingshilfe
- Counselling in Detmold und zur Zeit in Barntrup, Blomberg, Dörentrup, Horn-Bad Meinberg, Lage, Leopoldshöhe
- Counselling for unaccompanied minor refugees
- Counselling in Bad Salzuflen (Von-Stauffenberg-Straße 3)
Tuesdays 9-12 hrs and Thursdays 15-17 hrs (Tel. 05222/959765)
- Counselling in Lemgo, im Mehrgenerationenhaus (05261/9204609)
each Wednesday 10 - 13 hrs in the Begegnungscafé, Echternstr. 12, 32657 Lemgo
In further legal questions, the counselling services have at their disposal for legal information the lawyer Günter Meyners through a contract with the regional Church and Diakonia in cooperation with the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD).
Furthermore, it is possible to apply for subsidies for legal advice to support refugees via our legal aid fund. All diaconal counselling organisations are entitled to apply.